Individual tax return
Our ITP Tax Accountants are ready to help you achieve your best possible tax refund.
Start your tax return now
HOW TO PREPARE
ITP Tax Accountants look for ways to minimise your tax liability and maximise your deductions and will need certain information to help you with your tax return. Below is a list of documents to bring with you. Any questions? No problem. Simply call your local ITP Accounting Professional and they will tell you exactly what you’ll need to bring in.
What you will need
To maximise your appointment like we maximise your tax refund, you'll need to bring a few documents and receipts with you.
- PAYG Payment Summaries (previously Group Certificates)
You should be provided a copy from your employer
- Payment Summaries from Centrelink for example, Newstart, Youth Allowance, Disability Pension
- Eligible termination payments
- Interest earned from bank accounts
- Share dividend statements
- Annual tax statements from trusts managed investments, property and cash management trusts
- Income and expenses from investment properties
- Business income
- Foreign income
WHAT YOU CAN CLAIM
Australian Defence Force
Call Centre Operator
Community Support Worker/Carer
Fitness and Sporting Industry Worker
Meat Processing Worker
Nurse or Midwife
Real Estate Professional
Sales and Marketing
Get the most out of your tax refund with ITP.
I want a tax expert to maximise my refund
Either in-person, over the phone or through email with maximum refund guarantee.
I want to do my tax online
Finish your tax return now, in minutes.