Student tax return
Are you under 21 or a student and need help with your tax? Tax return for U21s is just $79. Don’t want to come in? Click below and start your tax return online.
Start your tax refund now
Tax Return Services for Under 21s and Students
Getting your first job and earning your own money is an exciting milestone in your life. You can spend your cash on whatever you’d like. Earning a wage also includes sorting out your Tax File Number, getting a bank account, getting paid superannuation and paying tax.
You can talk to your consultant prior to your appointment and they will advise what you should bring, some of which might include:
- Tax file number
- Bank details (BSB and account number) to receive any refund owed
- Your Medicare card or number
- PAYG Payment Summaries (previously Group Certificates)
- Payment Summaries from Centrelink for example, Newstart, Youth Allowance, Disability Pension
- Eligible termination payments
- Any interest earned from bank accounts
- Share dividend statements
- Any money made from the sharing economy – for example, if you’re an Uber driver, or renting out your home on AirBnB or Stayz.com
- Any money made on eBay or other websites
- Any cash payments you received
- Annual tax statements from trusts, managed investments, property and cash management trusts
- Income and expenses from investment properties
Tax Tips For Students
Tax season is always stressful, but filing taxes for the first time is even more daunting. What if you forget to file a document? Or completely miss the deadline? ITP The Income Tax Professionals shares expert tips to help maximise tax return for students and…
Get the most out of your tax refund with ITP.
I want a tax expert to maximise my refund
Either in-person, over the phone or through email with maximum refund guarantee.
I want to do my tax online
Finish your tax return now, in minutes.