Take back control of your super with ITP SMSF
Select one of our services...
The team at ITP will provide all the assistance you need to get your SMSF up and running with a minimum of fuss. We won’t leave you stranded once your fund is set up. Our complete range of services is designed to keep your fund in control, up to date and fully compliant.
SMSF Administration Package
Running an SMSF requires ongoing management and compliance. Meeting these requirements is made easy with ITP SMSF. We offer a comprehensive administration package which includes:
- Tax return
- Year-round support
- Fund accounting and financial statements
- Online portal
- Co-ordination of the annual audit
- Fund minutes and resolutions
- Corporate secretarial services for your SMSF trustee company (where applicable)
SMSF Tax Returns
If you are looking for a better deal on your SMSF tax return, we have that covered for you. We can prepare your SMSF tax return, member statements and all the usual year end documents. Our year-end SMSF tax return service includes the following:
- Comprehensive checklist to prepare for your tax return
- Online service saving you time
- Electronic signing of fund tax returns for your convenience
- Fixed price quotes available for your piece of mind
- Option to sign on to our monthly administration service which includes additional benefits such as year-round support, 24/7 client portal and ASIC administration
Help with Deciding
Have one of our professional financial advisors review your finances and answer any questions to help determine whether this is the right strategy for you.
- Obligation free consultation and at no cost
- Tailored advice from an experienced financial advisor
- Your finances reviewed, your choices made clear and simple
- Any questions answered and guidance provided
Invest in Property with an SMSF
Do you want to buy property as part of your super? ITP SMSF can help. We can also provide you with comprehensive lending advice to secure your SMSF Loan.
Why get into SMSF property investing?
- Potentially strong rental returns
- Big tax benefits if property held until after you retire
- Real control of your super investments
- Diversification of your super portfolio
- SMSF’s can purchase larger assets through combined savings of fund members
- Commercial properties can be leased back to fund members
- Ongoing property expenses paid for by your super fund
- Assets held in superannuation are protected from creditors
Property investing through super is becoming increasingly popular, however there are many rules and regulations to abide by, so consulting with an advisor is essential prior to undertaking this investment strategy.
The ITP SMSF difference
Your new SMSF.
We prepare everything you need.
The trust deed sets out the rules of your SMSF. We’ll arrange your deed and post it out with an easy to follow checklist. If you require a company to act as your SMSF trustee, we’ll set this up for you through ASIC.
We’ll submit your registration with the ATO for your SMSF Tax File Number (TFN) and Australian Business Number (ABN), as well as GST if your fund requires this.
We’ll provide you with an investment strategy document based on the answers in your application. If you wish, we can put you in touch with an ITP financial planner to help you develop a more detailed investment strategy.
You get to choose who you bank with and you’re not locked into a banking arrangement like some other SMSF providers.
We’ll show you the easiest way to start contributing to your new SMSF.
We provide you with access to our online client portal which you can use to easily track your super contributions and fund performance.
Get started today! Request a call back from our SMSF team.
We take care of the formalities and paperwork, so you can focus on house hunting with confidence.
We help you manage your financial affairs and meet your life goals by providing honest, professional and impartial advice through our extensive financial planning services.